- 1011 Captain II (P3D4)
- 777 Captain II (P3D4)
- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
|Home > Products > C-130 for FSX > Free Demo||Welcome Guest. Please Login|
C-130 X-perience Free DemoWe hope this Free Demo will help our customers to make more informed purchase decisions and thereby enhance their satisfaction with the C-130 X-perience product.
• No obligations, hidden fees, registrations, banners, adware etc
• Unparalleled visual quality and realism
• Designed according to FSX standards
• DirectX 9/10 compatible
• Highly detailed and accurate C-130E Model
• High resolution texture of USAF Livery
• Hundreds of Custom Animations
• Animation Control Panel
• Custom Self-shade
• Custom Views
• Highly detailed VC including:
- Cargo Cabin
• Hundreds of custom 3D Animations
• High resolution Textures
• Custom Views
• 5 high resolution full-screen 2D Panels
• 14 additional 2D Panels
• Exclusive visual Effects
• ACE - Aircraft Configuration Editor
• After all it is Free!
Please note, the following features are not included in the Free Demo:
• Extensive Systems Programming
• Realistic Flight Model (flight controls locked in the Demo)
• Custom system sounds
• Authentic Sound Set (alias to default Beechcraft sounds in the Demo)
• Repaint Kit
How to get the Free Demo?Please do not install the Free Demo if you already have the C-130 X-perience product installed. You will see nothing new but damage your original installation.
2. Save the Free Demo .exe file (~36 Mb) to any folder on your computer.
3. Run* the downloaded .exe and follow the prompts.
Start > Programs > Captain Sim > C-130 X-perience DEMO > Buy the C-130 X-perience
or just visit our Online Store.
When you done using the Free Demo just click:
Start > Programs > Captain Sim > C-130 X-perience DEMO > Uninstall
The Free Demo must be uninstalled prior to any C-130 X-perience product installation!
Enjoy Your Flight!
Captain Sim Team