- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 737 Captain > Version 2.2||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
The 737 Captain (-200, -100, -200ADV and -200C/F) version 2.2 for P3D4 is available which includes the SP2.1 and the following new features and enhancements:
- The PDCS temperature input is fixed.
- The dome light switch is fixed.
- The landing lights brightness is reduced.
Should I download and install the 2.2?Only if you purchased the 737 Captain before 23:56 UTC, 26 Feb '18.
How can I get the 2.2?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (737 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 2.2 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
4. Double click the downloaded csy737_2200.exe file to install the 2.2.
5. Repeat steps 2,3,4 for the 737 Expansions (if applicable) in any order.
If you get an antivirus alert please read this.
The .exe files checksums and info