- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 737 Captain > Version 2.1||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
The 737 Captain (-200, -100, -200ADV and -200C/F) version 2.1 for P3D4 is available and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- The outboard landing lights are fixed.
- The logo lights are fixed.
- The wing lights are fixed.
- The missing VC sounds are added.
- The missing PDCS fonts are added.
- The A/P and F/D annunciators are fixed.
- The WXR controls are improved.
- The vertical speed indicator gauge is fixed.
Should I download and install the 2.1?Only if you purchased the 737 Captain before 21:10 UTC, 15 Nov '17.
How can I get the 2.1?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (737 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 2.1 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
4. Double click the downloaded csy737_2100.exe file to install the 2.1.
5. Repeat steps 2,3,4 for the 737 Expansions (if applicable) in any order.
The .exe files checksums and info