Two brand new F-104 software utilities included:
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR PILOT: Interactive Instructor Pilot voice package.
||The VIP (Virtual Instructor Pilot) Voice package helps you to master the F-104 faster, and operate it safer. It works in real time according to current flight situation.|
In most cases, you hear the VIP when you exceed the aircraft limits or create dangerous situation in flight.
All callouts recorded by Andy Bush (USAF pilot training instructor, pilot with the F-104 experience).
TCE: Textures and Config Editor
||What can you do with TCE?|
1. Select, preview and add to FS2004 new F-104 variations (designed by you or other people and distributed for free).
2. Manage your F-104s fleet: select, preview edit and/or delete any existing F-104 variation.
3. Perform complete pre-flight on any selected F-104:
- Select your Instructor Pilot nationality.
- Select one of the F-104 models.
- Select one of 16 variations.
- Select engine smoke, dynamic shine, cold start options.
- Create customized fuel and ammo load using animated interface and scales.
- Save your settings and you are ready to go!
Repaint artists! Textures templates for easy repaint included.
||Designed by professional jet pilot a BS in Aeronautics. Consulted and tested by F-104 pilots.|
||Authentic F-104 J79-GE engine and cockpit sounds.|
||User's Manual and Flight and Training Manual in 2 Parts designed according to real F-104 documentation.|
Part I: Systems Manual (Describes all simulated systems, layout and operation of the various panels, instruments and controls).
Part II: Operations Manual (Contains Limitations, performance info, check lists, normal operating procedures with number of flight profile charts included).