- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 777 Captain > SP 1.7||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
Service Pack 1.7The 777 Captain (777-200, 777-300, 777 Freighter Expansion models and 777 Connect) Service Pack 1.7 is available and includes SP 0.201, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 plus the following new features and enhancements:
- FSX Steam Edition compatibility added (Base pack for FSX and Expansions)
- Prepar3D v.3.x compatibility added (Base pack for Prepar3D and Expansions)
- Installator issues fixed
- Simconnect issues fixed
- AIRAC cycle included into the package updated (1506)
- Autopilot following VNAV path improved
- Autopilot following VNAV speed improved
- Autopilot FLCH mode improved
- Autopilot flare mode improved
- ILS approach improved
- Manually tuned VOR/ILS fixed
- ILS frequency autosetting after the first flight fixed
- Right FD switch issue fixed
- Deviation from centerline during autoland fixed
- Feet/meter conversion on the PFD fixed
- EFIS STEP mode on LEGS page fixed
- Left EFIS range control fixed
- Pitch mode indication on the FMA fixed
- FMA speed mode indication improved
- CDU selection corrected
- MCP knobs "runaway" problem fixed
- Bank angle limitation on the MCP influence on turns in LNAV mode removed
- Speed and altitude limits setting in the FMC on HOLD points fixed
- PFD localizer diamond and scale drawing fixed
- PFD thrust mode indication fixed
- FMC SID/STAR/IAP waypoints calculation and drawing improved
- FMC progress page distance indication fixed
- FMC route fuel calculation improved
- FMC Legs Page numbers fixed
- FMC VNAV DES Page page fixed
- FMC VNAV path calculation fixed
- FMC VOR tuning fixed
- ND Plan Mode aircraft symbol drawing fixed
- ND STA, MAP and ARPT points drawing fixed
- ND FIX points circle indication on the ND corrected
- ND Vertical track indicator wrong way fixed
- ND Altitude Range Arc drawing fixed
- Hydraulic sustem bugs fixed
- Hydraulic valves on the upper overhead fixed
- Flaps indication on EICAS fixed
- Intermediate waypoint SPEED calculation improved
- Beacon light position fixed
- Rudder animation fixed
- Wipers animation fixed
- FSX-SE: flight deck sounds fixed
- Engine out autothrottle behavior fixed
- 777 Connect: Help menu added
- Code optimized
Should I download and install the 1.7?Only if you have purchased the 777 Captain (777-200) before 21:40 UTC, 22 Feb 2016.
How to get the 1.7?1. Check-in to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product (777 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 777 Captain (777-200) 1.7 to any folder on your computer.
3. Uninstall everything from the 777 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 777 Captain)
4. Make sure FSX, FSX Steam Edition or Prepar3D is not running.
5. Double click the downloaded csx772_1700.exe file to install* the 1.7.
6. Install all Expansion models (if any) in any order.
7. Restart your computer.
Installation files info777 Captain >>
* - The 1.7 will overwrite previously installed freeware liveries and/or other modifications of the original product. Prior to uninstall the product please backup all data added to the original product.
** - The 777 Captain 1.7 features new anti-piracy code that might be false alerted by some anitivirus software.
NOTE: OUR PRODUCTS (IF DOWNLOADED FROM CS UNALTERED) DO NOT CONTAIN ANY VIRUS, SPAMWARE, SPYWARE ETC.
Special thanks to Mark Fletcher and Guy
Enjoy Your Flight!
Captain Sim Customer Support