The 'Space Shuttle' project consultant is Roman Y. Romanenko
- current Russian pilot-cosmonaut (Space Shuttle trained).
• FSX and FS9 versions available *
* - Due to FS9 altitude limitations (99K ft) FS9 version has the following limitations:
• All six Space Shuttle Orbiter vehicles models and textures:
- OV-101 Enterprise
• High resolution Commander view 2D Panel
- OV-102 Columbia (lost during STS-107)
- OV-099 Challenger (lost during STS-51-L)
- OV-103 Discovery
- OV-104 Atlantis
- OV-105 Endeavour
• Exterior Model Animation Control Panel
• Simicons Panel
• Radio panel
• GPS panels
• 33 Custom Model Animations
• Highly detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit (VC) of the:
- Flight Deck with Aft Crew Station
• 238 Custom 3D Animations in the VC
- Mid Deck with Airlock
- Payload Bay
• 3D flight instruments
• VC High resolution textures
• Systems Programming**
• Exclusive Effects***
• Realistic Flight Model
• Pre-saved Flights
• Voice Package
• Add-on scenery
• Extensive Flight Manual in three Parts
• Bonus Set of three original NASA Manuals
- 99K ft altitude limit
FS9 version costs less than FSX one.
- No Entry phase flight
- TAEM flight start at lower altitude on HAC.
Please note no upgrade from FS9 to FSX available except buying full FSX version.
** - The 'Space Shuttle' expansion features some of major systems that are normally in use during the following Space Shuttle Orbiter descent phases:
- Entry through the atmosphere
No launch, ascent or orbital phases/systems modeled.
- Terminal Area Energy Management (TAEM)
- Approach, Landing and Rollout
*** - Entry plasma trail and orbiter body heat effects are not included in FS9 version.
Learn more about the product's features using the bottom menu: